In iTunes, you can subscribe to This Week in Paleo by following this link:
And in other podcast applications, you can subscribe to the following feed directly:
Episode 2 of This Week in Paleo is now up and live, ready for your commute-time listening enjoyment for the week of September 13th. Lots of good stuff, including lots of good info about fat, our very first Paleo Blog of the Week, some DIY fitness, and more.
On another note...looking forward to getting ahold of Robb Wolf's Paleolithic Solution this week, and hopefully getting it in time to talk about in during next week's show.
This Week in Paleo Podcast Show Notes:
- Fat Head - Why You Got Fat Movie Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYlIcXynwE&feature=fvst
- Fat Head Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NKRXEzLxbU
- Life Expectancy Historically - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy#Life_expectancy_variation_over_time
- Jessica Leonard, 400 lb 8-year old - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNATWsVVwgo
- Low Saturated Fat Correlates with Higher Risk of Stroke http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science-Nutrition/Low-saturated-fat-intake-associated-with-higher-stroke-mortality?nocount
- Facts About Fat: http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/fats.html
- Blog of the Week (Our very first one!): Raw Food SOS - http://rawfoodsos.com/
- Chris Masterjohn: http://blog.cholesterol-and-health.com/ & http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/
- Meat Study: http://www.annals.org/content/153/5/289.abstract
MOMENT OF PALEO
- Trip to Phoenix Children's Museum: http://www.thisweekinpaleo.com/blog/2010/8/22/todays-paleo-workout-rest-sort-of.html