- Use This Link to start shopping on Amazon (or see sidebar for search box)
- Join the Dollar-a-Show club (see sidebar for more -- thank you!!!)
This week, I spend some time talking with Nora Gedgaudas as she shares her ideas about the Primal / Paleo Diet and lifestyle. Her book, Primal Body Primal Mind has just been re-released, and it’s available on Amazon.
Topics covered include:
- What is the diet-mind connection?
- What is brain training / Neurofeedback?
- Is the Primal Body Primal Mind diet high fat?
- How much protein is appropriate in the diet?
- Organic & grass-fed vs the conventional food supply
- Are dietary Omega 6’s OK, if eating a ‘clean’ Paleo diet?
- Is vegetable juicing a good idea?
- Nora’s thoughts on coffee and chocolate
- What topics that aren’t covered in Primal Body Primal Mind does Nora think about?
And, of course, be sure to visit Nora’s website at: http://www.primalbody-primalmind.com