Wild food forager and expert, Arthur Haines, joins us this week to talk about wild food, Paleo Myths, and modern versus traditional living.
- PuraKai - Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" for free shipping on all orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible threads. PuraKai is the grass-fed beef of clothing. Clothing for men, women & children. Check out the new beanies!
- Arthur Haines
- Arthur's Homepage: http://arthurhaines.com/ (Lots to learn here, and you can sign up for Arthur's free newsletter)
- Rewilding Fundamentals: http://www.arthurhaines.com/26-March-2014.html
- Arthur's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvWxcysE0u667sKYLJapAQ
Want to learn more about primitive gatherings and rewilding? One of the best resources to start with is Meetup.com -- search your local area for keywords like "primitive" and "rewilding."
- Thank you Roberto L. in Parts Unknown; Michael S. in Gig Harbor, WA; Christopher F. in Chattanooga, TN; Darren B. in Braintree, UK; Solomon S. in Boynton Beach, FL; and Eric F. in Long Beach, CA.
- And you, too! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing and makes Latest in Paleo possible. It's as easy as using one of the links below to visit the Amazon homepage for your country to reach Amazon's homepage.
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/145008/native-american-thingy - Arthur's Story
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/1071313/enough-to-cry - Arthur's Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro