Today's guest is Dr. Paul Jaminet, co-author of Perfect Health Diet. We talk about traditional versus modern diets, weekly versus daily nutrition, the importance of circadian rhythms, the new Perfect Health Retreat in Austin, TX, the real-world results of people applying the Perfect Health Diet approach, and much more. Additional segments include Dr. Loren Cordain in a roundtable discussion with T. Colin Campbell and Jo Robinson discussing her new book 'Eating on the Wild Side' in an NPR interview.
Support for the Show
- ManGrate - Perfect grilling makes the perfect Father's Day gift. Use coupon code "PALEO" for the best prices.
- Listeners Making Donations
- Big Thank Yous to: Mary W. in Las Vegas; Geoff S. in Erie, CO; Federico B. in Milan, Italy; and Christopher E. in St Paul, MN
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- Nutrition & the Politics of Food - Larry King Now
- Dr. Paul Jaminet
After the Bell
- Eating on the Wild Side - NPR - The Salt
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/588479/korea-folkvillage - Trip to Korea
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/715798/bang-ba - Paul Jaminet Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro