On today’s show, the CEO of PaleoFX, Michelle Norris, joins us. You'll learn how and why she got started with Paleo (kicking and screaming the whole way). What the PaleoFX conference is and what attendees can expect from the upcoming event in Austin, Texas. She also fields questions about the future of Paleo and any risks or challenges for the community that she sees coming down the road. Also in this episode, experience a somewhat different format and discover the future lineup of guests, including Dr. John McDougall, next time on Episode 161. In the After the Bell segment, we have a PaleoFX presentation by Dr. Rhonda Patrick.
- PuraKai - NEW!! Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" for 15% off clothing orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible and stylish clothing & now eco-friendly stand-up paddle (SUP) boards, too! PuraKai: beach clothing & crafts for a Pure Ocean!
- Michelle Norris
Support the Show!
- Visit LatestInPaleo.com and see the right-hand sidebar to make a donation with PayPal or Bitcoin.
- Thank you to everyone who continues to support the show with their recurring donations.
- Amazon! This site participates in the Amazon Associates Program, which provides us with a means to earn advertising fees:
- Book and Audiobook Recommendations
After the Bell
- Rhonda Patrick @ PaleoFX 2014
This Week's Music Selections
- Add'l Music (most of it by the talented Austen Brauker)