This episode features guest Katy Bowman. We discuss movement as nutrition, integrating vs compartmentalizing what is important in our lives, finding ways to move, doing what works for you and then looking for and adding what's missing, the meaning of 'you are how you move,' and much more. After the Bell, it's Erwan Le Corre talking zoo humans at NASA.
- PuraKai - NEW!! Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" for 15% off clothing orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible and stylish clothing & now eco-friendly stand-up paddle (SUP) boards, too! PuraKai: beach clothing & crafts for a Pure Ocean!
- Book Recommendation
- Katy Bowman
- Katy's Other Books
From our Discussion
- Katy's article on movement for writers, "A Writer Who Moves, A Mover Who Writes"
- Study: Walking facilitates creative thought
- Katy's Nutritious Movement Podcast Episode on Walking
- On the Walking Commute
- Thank you Kevin S. in Roswell, GA; Carrie R, Anna G, and Iestyn L.
- Thank you as well to those who have established automatic monthly donations. Your continuing support makes a difference.
- And you, too! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing and makes Latest in Paleo possible. It's as easy as using one of the links below to visit the Amazon homepage for your country to reach Amazon's homepage.
After the Bell
- Erwan Le Corre - Ancestral Health Symposium
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/27930009
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://d.5by5.net/redirect.mp3/fly.5by5.tv/audio/broadcasts/paleo/2015/paleo-145.mp3 - PuraKai
- https://soundcloud.com/aries4rce/80s - Katy Bowman's Story
- https://soundcloud.com/ethanhein/rock-steady - Katy Bowman's Interview
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW2Ht2fuP2w - Moment of Paleo
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aufuwMiKmE - After the Bell