On this week's show, we feature a conversation with guest, Claire Dunn. She is the author of "My Year Without Matches," which she wrote after spending a year living simply in an Australian forest. She tells us about the experience and how it has affected her. Plus, you'll hear wise words from an indigenous Kalahari leader and also from George Monbiot who talks about rewilding our world.
- Thank you Kevin S. in Roswell, GA and Pedro C. in Recife, Brazil!
- And you, too! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing and makes Latest in Paleo possible. It's as easy as using one of the links below to visit the Amazon homepage for your country to reach Amazon's homepage.
Moment of Paleo
- Words from a Kalahari Leader
After the Bell
- George Monbiot - Rewilding Our World - TED
- YouTube: http://youtu.be/t3I9gDocYdk
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/271846/aboriginal-escape - Claire's Story
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/321230/fire - Claire's Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro