Today's show features writer, philosopher, and author of Yoga of Eating. It includes a new introduction, Moment of Paleo, and After the Bell segment, along with the classic interview with Charles from Episode 76.
- PuraKai - Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" for free shipping on all orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible threads. PuraKai is the grass-fed beef of clothing. Clothing for men, women & children. Check out the new beanies!
- TX Bar Organics - Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" to save 10% (one word, all lowercase). Grass-fed and grass finished raised on a family ranch in California. They provide steaks, roasts, offal cuts, ribs, stew meat, ground beef and more shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
- Charles Eisenstein
- Charles Eisenstein's Books
- Thank you Veronica A. in Columbia, SC; Randy H. in Phoenix, AZ; Jack N. in Jersey, UK; Ed G. in Havertown, PA; Jessie G in El Sobrante, CA; John J. in Mill Run, PA; Thomas G. in Greenville, SC; and Anonymous (via Bitcoin).
- And you, too! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing and makes Latest in Paleo possible. It's as easy as using one of the links below to visit the Amazon homepage for your country to reach Amazon's homepage.
Moment of Paleo
- Can We Trust Ourselves?
After the Bell
- Wolves Fix Rivers (Thanks, Quentin H.)
- YouTube: http://youtu.be/ysa5OBhXz-Q
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/1048767/empreinte-clart - Charles' Food Story
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/507581/machines-vs-humanity - Charles Eisenstein Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro