On today's show: Two new documentary recommendation; the tale of processed foods; Joel Salatin talks about modern life and says, "Folks, this ain't normal!"; Carl Sagan's big ideas; a Moment of Paleo about awareness and preparation; and After the Bell a piece on gratitude.
Support for the Show
- PuraKai - Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" for free shipping on all orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible threads. PuraKai is the grass-fed beef of clothing. Clothing for men, women & children. Check out the new beanies!
- TX Bar Organics - Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" to save 10% (one word, all lowercase). Grass-fed and grass finished raised on a family ranch in California. They provide steaks, roasts, offal cuts, ribs, stew meat, ground beef and more shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
- Listeners Making Donations
- Thank you Gregory V. in Birmingham, AL; Jose R. in Far Rockaway, NY; Michael A. in Jersey City, NJ
- And you, too! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing and makes Latest in Paleo possible.
- Trailer: I Am Bruce Lee
- YouTube: http://youtu.be/irSiTkRtfbg
- Trailer: Surviving Progress (Thanks, Joe K.)
- SurvivingProgress.com: http://survivingprogress.com/
- HistChem Distillations - The Tale of Processed Food (Thank, Patrick B.)
- Richard Wrangham: Fire, Starch, Meat, Honey
- Joel Salatin — Folks This Ain't Normal - IHMC (Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition, Thanks, Ken)
- YouTbe: http://youtu.be/4dq8vsVvvOc
- Carl Sagan Speaks Zeitgeist
Moment of Paleo
- Brain Wiring
After the Bell
- TEDx San Francisco — Gratitude — Louie Schwartzberg
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro