On today's show: 70% of Americans hate their jobs; Big breakfasts may be healthier than big dinners; The Epigentics of fat; the 123-year old living man. Much more including a Moment of Paleo that reflects on the first 100 episodes. After the Bell, it's food and science via a couple of short (and great!) clips.
Support for the Show
- PuraKai - Amazingly comfortable, 100% organic clothing that is made in the USA by a socially responsible mom & pop company.
- Listeners Making Donations
- Big Thank Yous to: Allard S. in The Netherlands; Owen R. in the UK
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- Craig Ferguson - Why Everything Sucks: http://youtu.be/UKUZ42T9diU
- Fast Food Baby - BBC: http://youtu.be/Inuh04e85AM
- Big Breakfast Healthier than Big Dinner
- The Epigenetics of Fat (Thanks, Glenn)
- 123-year Old Man
- Living in America Will Drive You Insane
Moment of Paleo
- 100 Episodes of Not Pretending
After the Bell
- Product of his environment (Thanks, Elana!): http://youtu.be/JDoK2HA40wo
- How to Get Scientifically Literate Children - http://youtu.be/AIEJjpVlZu0
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro