Today, I talk with Jason Seib the author of "Paleo Coach," podcaster, speaker, gym owner and trainer. We talk about the three keys to regaining your health, starting with the way you think. Jason doesn't hold back and shares his thoughts about Paleo community leaders who don't exercise, why he doesn't like the phrase "The Paleo Diet," and his non-dogmatic approach.
Support for the Show
- TX Organics - Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" to save 10% (one word, all lowercase). Grass-fed and grass finished raised on a family ranch in California. They provide steaks, roasts, offal cuts, ribs, stew meat, ground beef and more shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
- Listener Donations
- Scott J. in Lakeside, CO
- And you! Use one of these Amazon links before your next purchase...it costs you nothing, but helps the show big time.
- Jason Seib
- Book, The Paleo Coach: Hardcover • Kindle
- Gym: http://www.clackamaspc.com/
- Blog: http://everydaypaleo.com/author/jason/
- Podcast: http://eplifefit.com/category/podcasts/
- Twitter (@jasonseib): https://twitter.com/JasonSeib
After the Bell
- The Myth of Happiness - Sonja Lyubomirsky - http://bigthink.com/videos/the-myth-of-happiness
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/453079/sport-background-music-rock - Jason's Story
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/298410/afterglow - Jason's Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro