On today's show, it's the first Best of After the Bell. You're gonna love the insightful and thought-provoking talks by Michael Pollan, Sir Ken Robinson, Ann Cooper, Alan Watts, Richard Feynman, and Aardman Animations — along with new discussions and commentary about the key themes.
Support for the Show
- PuraKai - Amazingly comfortable, 100% organic clothing that is made in the USA by a socially responsible mom & pop company.
- Listeners Making Donations
- Big Thank Yous to: Kem J. in New Zealand; Pedro C. in Brazil; Kristen L. in Portland, OR; and James S. in Chicago, IL
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
Before the Bell
- From Episode 1 - Double Glaze
Intro to Paleo - Creature Comforts Lion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdNjoGBOoc • http://www.aardman.com/
- Alan Watts - Evolution
- Episode 4 - Predator or Prey?
Richard Feynman - Rules of Chess
- Episode 5 - And Immunity for All
Do Schools Kill Creativity - TED - Sir Ken Robinson
- Episode 6 - That Cosmic Energy
Michael Pollan - In Defense of Food -
- Episode 11 - Mummies, Frankenfood, and a 17-day Diet
Ann Cooper & School Lunches
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro