Today's guest is Charles Eisenstein. He is the author of Yoga of Eating and several other books. We talk about how to properly use willpower; why diets don't work; sacred foods; why it is essential for us to learn to trust ourselves when it comes to making food choices; how bringing our diets and our food into alignment with our needs can lead to even bigger changes in our lives. After the Bell, Alan Watts continues the discussion by talking about Man in Nature.
[button link="https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/latest-in-paleo/id417736572" size="large" target="self"]Listen on iTunes[/button] [button link="http://d.ahoy.co/redirect.mp3/fly.5by5.tv/audio/broadcasts/paleo/2013/paleo-076.mp3" size="large" target="self"]Download MP3[/button]
Support for the Show
- Listeners Making Donations
- Big Thank Yous to: Veronica A. in Columbia, SC; and Jason H. in Binbrook Ontario, Canada
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- Charles Eisenstein
- Charles Eisenstein's Books
After the Bell
- Alan Watts
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/1048767/empreinte-clart - Charles' Food Story
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/507581/machines-vs-humanity - Charles Eisenstein Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro