Noel Huelsenbeck has been a Latest in Paleo listener since the earliest days of the show. He's also a hunter, fisherman, food gardener, and now an entrepreneur who is leaving the technology industry to make a contribution as a provider of sustainable clothing. He is, along with his daughter, a co-founder of PuraKai. On today's show, find out why our clothing choices can be as important as our food choices — and hopefully, be inspired along the way.
Support for the Show
- ManGrate - Perfect grilling makes the perfect Father's Day gift. Use coupon code "PALEO" for the best prices.
- Primal Pacs - Receive 10% off Primal Pacs, the grass-fed, real, unprocessed jerky, nuts and dried fruit snacks. Finally, high quality Paleo snacks are affordable. Try one, or save even more with additional volume discounts!
- Jeremy F. in Utah (2nd contribution) and Jean B. in Port Angeles, WA
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- Noel Huelsenbeck
- PuraKai Clothing: http://shop.purakai.com/
- PuraKai Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/purakai/purakai-100-usa-grown-organic-cotton-clothing
- Noel's Blog: http://purakai.com/blog/
- Paleo Fantasy: Next Time, Try Reading The Research. http://robbwolf.com/2013/06/22/paleo-fantasy-time-reading-research/
After the Bell
- Monsanto & Cotton: http://youtu.be/Av6dx9yNiCA
- TEDxMasala - Dr. Vandana Shiva - Solutions to the food and ecological crisis facing us today: http://youtu.be/ER5ZZk5atlE
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/422958/ocean-of-.-.-.- - Noel’s Story
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro