In this episode we'll talk about many of the dietary and fitness experiments of Richard Nikoley with the man himself. Also, I have a new food documentary to bring to your attention, and After the Bell it's an excellent talk by Dr. Peter Attia that may change the way you think about obesity and the solutions to obesity. Topics covered in the Nikoley interview include eating crickets, resistant starch, milk and kefir, Leangains, and much more.
Support for the Show
- Big Thank Yous to: Pedro C. in Brazil (3rd Donation); C. Todd in Louisiana; Erik S. in Austin, TX; and Mark B. also in Austin, TX.
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- New Food Documentary, Kickstarter: Carb Loaded
- Richard Nikoley
After the Bell
- Peter Attia, TEDx Talk
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/1035008/the-river - Nikoley Burning Down the House
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/178240/animal - Nikoley Interview
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro