Episode 70 is live! On this week's show we examine the crazy state of food policy and technotopia's potential future of foods. The UN has issued a study telling us we should eat more of this food. Then, we'll take a look at Paleo reenactment in the context of biomimicry, along with some fascinating examples of this. After the Bell, it's Joel Salatin at Google, and he manages to touch upon almost every theme that we talk about on the show.
Support for the Show
- ManGrate - Perfect grilling makes the perfect Father's Day gift. Use coupon code "PALEO" for the best prices.
- Primal Pacs - Receive 10% off Primal Pacs, the grass-fed, real, unprocessed jerky, nuts and dried fruit snacks. Finally, high quality Paleo snacks are affordable. Try one, or save even more with additional volume discounts!
- Scott D. in Los Angeles; Cha in New York; Brie-anna in New South Wales, Australia
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- The Onion - Lobbyists Get Candy on the Food Pyramid!
- Facing Jail Over Milk
- The Unfortunate Future of Food (Thanks, Deborah)
- UN Says These Should Be Part of Your Diet
Moment of Paleo
- On Paleo Reenactment
After the Bell
- Joel Salatin at Google
- Here's a link to Joel's book, which was the subject of his talk:
Folks, this Ain't Normal: A Farmer's Advice for Happier Hens, Healthier People and a Better World
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/357816/mississippi-alligators - Unfortunate Future of Food
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/805186/american-amish - Facing Jail Over Milk
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/607185/legerdemain-jitter-bugs - UN Says These Should Be Part of Your Diet
- http://youtu.be/uHxOXDzcb-o - On Paleo Reenactment
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro