On today’s show, the CEO of PaleoFX, Michelle Norris, joins us. You'll learn how and why she got started with Paleo (kicking and screaming the whole way). What the PaleoFX conference is and what attendees can expect from the upcoming event in Austin, Texas. She also fields questions about the future of Paleo and any risks or challenges for the community that she sees coming down the road. Also in this episode, experience a somewhat different format and discover the future lineup of guests, including Dr. John McDougall, next time on Episode 161. In the After the Bell segment, we have a PaleoFX presentation by Dr. Rhonda Patrick.
- PuraKai - NEW!! Use coupon code "latestinpaleo" for 15% off clothing orders. Amazingly comfortable, responsible and stylish clothing & now eco-friendly stand-up paddle (SUP) boards, too! PuraKai: beach clothing & crafts for a Pure Ocean!
- Michelle Norris
- Thank you Kem J. in New Zealand; Joseph M. and "Phoenix Custom Cargo."
- Thank you as well to those who have established automatic monthly donations. Your continuing support makes a difference.
- And you, too! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase...costs you nothing and makes Latest in Paleo possible. It's as easy as using one of the links below to visit the Amazon homepage for your country to reach Amazon's homepage.
After the Bell
- Rhonda Patrick @ PaleoFX 2014
This Week's Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 - Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 - Intro
- http://d.5by5.net/redirect.mp3/fly.5by5.tv/audio/broadcasts/paleo/2015/paleo-145.mp3 - PuraKai
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 - Outro
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aufuwMiKmE - After the Bell
- Add'l Music (most of it by the talented Austen Brauker)