Joel Fuhrman, M.D. is our guest on today's show. We talk about fat, protein, longevity, what foods should be eaten daily, why nuts and seeds are important, why he doesn't recommend eating too much starch, and so much more. He's written several best sellers, including Eat to Live and most recently The End of Dieting. He's also appeared on several PBS specials, published research, and was once the number 3 pairs figure skater in the world. He refers to his diet as Nutritarian, with immense focus on nutrient density from whole foods. He doesn't fit neatly into any of the well-known diet camps. This episode is information-dense, as Dr. Fuhrman answers my many questions with great detail. Enjoy the show!
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman
- FGF-21 & Protein
- Study, Cell Metabolism: Defining the Nutritional and Metabolic Context of FGF21 Using the Geometric Framework
- Huffington Post, Australia: This New Study Proves That Carbs Are Not Bad For You
Support the Show
- Visit LatestInPaleo.com and see the right-hand sidebar to make a donation with PayPal or Bitcoin.
- Thank you to everyone who has opted to set up recurring donations, supporting the show on an ongoing basis.
- Amazon! This site participates in the Amazon Associates Program, which provides us with a means to earn advertising revenue:
- Book and Audiobook Recommendations